“If you accept the indescribable beauty of your Authentic Self, you will unveil the magnificence of your Soul.”
The Akashic Library is a timeless, quantum, reservoir of sacred knowledge where all our experiences, thoughts and possibilities are held within our personal Akashic Records. In the Torah, the Records are referred to as The Book of Remembrance and Edward Cayce, following his experiences with them wrote, ‘…They are the Book of Life, the records of every soul’s journey throughout all time.’
Within the Akasha there is an amazing wealth of information and healing energy you can access with the help of your Record Keepers. Your own questions and intentions shape your experience, with some Akasha sessions being informational whilst others are more focused on healing and clearing beliefs and patterns that no longer serve thus enabling new energies, insights and perspectives to come through.
Through your Akashic Records you can request information on many things e.g.:
- Seek a greater understanding of relationship dynamics and learn if any have past life connections
- Develop a deeper connection with your Soul and live more fully from its guidance in your life
- Receive guidance from your Ancestors and heal past traumas in your lineage which may be affecting you now
- Learn from and heal events in your childhood
- If there are any addiction behaviours, learn why these are in your life and if guided, heal them
- Learn about your past lives – and most importantly – their impact on your life now
- Identify and re-programme your belief systems and other patterns that no longer serve you well
- Unlock qualities and spiritual gifts that are in your lineage that did not pass to you
- Look at lack of abundance in your timeline e.g. financial difficulties, lasting relationships, having sufficient for your needs
- Receive guidance on things happening in your life that you feel need extra focus and attention
Individual Akashic Records Reading
This is an intuitive shamanic healing session. We will work in sacred space and do preparation work together before seeking access to the Records.
What you are offered from the Akasha will be for your highest good and the highest good of all. This is the foundation of the work we will do together.
Your Questions & Preparation
You are invited to compose up to four questions you would like to receive insights on and email them to me at least 48 hours before our scheduled Zoom appointment (your appointment email has the address). This will help me tailor our time together so you receive the most appropriate service based on your questions.
During the session you will have the opportunity to explore some, or all, of your prepared questions, the latter being dependant on how in-depth the information coming through for you is and whether you wish to explore other things that intuitively arise which the Akasha desire to bring into your awareness.
All sessions are held via Zoom and the meeting link is contained in your appointment email. In preparation for our time together you will need:
- A good internet connection
- A device with a decent sized screen such as a laptop or tablet is ideal. If you only have a mobile phone that will work though your viewing screen will be smaller. Whichever device you are using, it should have a front-facing camera
- A quiet room, where you will not be interrupted
£97 / up to 1.5 hours.
If possible, I recommend you schedule your appointment so you have time for yourself before and after our meeting and as such you will not be rushed having to attend to other things. Your clear intention and desire for information and healing will support the Reading and I encourage you to think about this and be a co-creator of your own experience.